This is a more economical Lash Lift kit without any applicators. The added Amino Acids aid in the softening of the lashes to help them flex over the silicone pad to set the curl.
1. Clean Lashes thoroughly, removing any makeup, oil or dirt.
2. Apply a gel patch (not included) to the lower lashes to hold them securely out of the way during the procedure.
3. Use the fixing gel to apply the silicone pads to the eyelid up to the base of the lashes where they will form the lash curl.
4. Apply fixing gel to the top of the silicone pads, and pull the lashes down to the pads and gel continuously stroking them and apply pressure down in to the gel.
5. Once the lashes are attached to the fixing gel, apply the Cream #1 for 10-20 minutes which softens them making them more flexible to accept the new curl.
6. Remove the Cream #1 with a cotton swab and gently apply Cream #2 to the lashes. Let sit for 10-20 minutes (shorter time for thinner lashes) This is the perming cream that will hold the lashes to their new curl.
7. Remove the Cream #2 with a cotton swab and gently detach the lashes from the fixing gel and silicone pads. Clean all lashes and eye skin thoroughly removing any creams or old fixing gel left behind.